Quick update // oh no, it's monday

Hello all.

It's monday again, let us all rejoice. ... Yeah well, thought, I might give it a try. But since the worst day of the week is almost over, I'd like to celebrate this fact with some picture goodness. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the how-to of the grim and gritty chaplain. But the write up needs a bit more time. I will split it in two parts and will deliver the first one definitely this week. 


Let me just say this: right now, I will mostly be posting already finished stuff. Due to the current heat in Germany, paired with a lack of ACs, painting minis has your body feeling moist and wet, while your paint dries lightning-fast. Even a wet palette won't save you from paint turning sorta sticky. 

Enough complaining about the weather now, we were here to celebrate, right?

Tau Fireblade for Warhammer 40k


Tau Firewarrior with Scanner for Warhammer 40k

Tau Firewarrior with scope for Warhammer 40k

These are WiP shots of my first Tau. They are finished by now, even a few more guys than shown here. There will be another how-to, to my Sa'cea sept warriors, along with better pics and maybe some step by step shots. 

Feel free to drop me a comment, a question or critique and I will be happy to oblige. 

Walk tall, friends! Worst day of the week is over. Closing in on the weekend. 

Cheers, 
Kenza


No comments:

Post a Comment