Eye Candy - 40k Tau Stealth Suits

Sorry, this is not the 2nd part of the How-to yet...you just got to wait a little longer. It will be released this week, though. The write-up just takes some time. But this blog needs more pictures, that's for sure. So without further ado: 
Tau stealth suits from warhammer 40k
Tau Stealth Suits
These are my stealth suits for my small Tau army I am painting right now (about 1000 pts). Really enjoyed painting these guys. Nice options for poses, nice sculpts. For colours I went all urban camo and added Sa'cea markings by hand. Loved working on them and love the idea of real stealth in 40k.

I hope you like the minis. If you do, if you don't or if you got any other kind of response, let me know in the comments below. 

Cheers,
Kenza

No comments:

Post a Comment