Showcase: Infinity Authorized Bounty Hunter



Here it is - the finished Infinity Authorized Bounty Hunter for the Data Sphere Painiting Competition. I only fixed some minor mistakes and put him on the finished base. I enjoyed paining the mini - I hope, you do too. 





As today is the deadline, you'll already find a number of finished and jawdropping entries. So head over there, take a look and vote for your favourite mini! Best of luck to all the other participants!

EDIT: I've also posted the Bounty Hunter to Cool Mini or Not, if you feel like rating the guy.

2 comments:

  1. Wow man he looks brilliant, you have nailed it with the NMM armour! Good luck in the comp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, mate! Glad you like it - was quite a bit tricky to get right. Competition is pretty ace though, so I'm not sure how things will go for me. :)

    ReplyDelete